AIM
NaesEion

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

Well.. alright. It was alright. I love egoraptor, a good tribute to him. Hey does that thing still happen on Newgrounds where if you dont 5 star praise a popular video you get spammed with being an unhelpful review?

Bad Baby Bad Baby

I liked it.

Is it bad that I didn't find this odd / offending at all like the vast majority of other people?

Well anyways, good job.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

It was alright.

Go ahead and mark this as a useless review for not being a 10, but personally it wasn't as over-the-top as people have been shouting in my own unbiased opinion. It was decent.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

My god.

Way, way underapriciated. Excellent animation in this one as well as just as much genius as the others. I love you.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

rofl

I liked the naruto bit at the end.

America + anime just doesnt work.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Excellent.

Great job, especially if all of this was done by yourself (I missed the credits so I dont know), but there are a few problems.

1. As others said before me, the file size is -way- too big for such a short part of what looks like a pretty long story.

2. When working by yourself on such a big project, it's extremely time consuming and will take a VERY long time to finish, by which time some flash authors lose interest in making it and move to something else.

So yeah, try to extend your second part a little longer and compress it more if possible; keep up the good work!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Excellent work

Very nice artwork and animation, but the voice acting and scripts could use a little bit of work; the voice actors dont seem to be getting 'into' their parts enough.

Though overall, it was very well made and fun to watch.

Adam Numa Numa Adam Numa Numa

Like I've never seen this before.

This guy isn't the only one to do this, there are MUCH MUCH worse ones than this. Concider yourselves lucky this wasn't one of them.

Final Fantasy Day Care 1 Final Fantasy Day Care 1

Not bad.

The voice acting could be a little more enthusiastic and convincing, but it was still a good movie. Aand, after reading but a few reviews...

DarkKye: It has word bubbles, why would there be subtitles included? And also, how is this "just like all the other Final Fantasy movies"? I've never seen FF charecters used this way.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Excellent, with three times the fun!

For one, it's about time someones finally bitched out TLF for making those bloody 8-bit flashes, and I'm not suprized you were the one to do it. He really deserves to be impaled with something.

Besides that, the movie itself was made very well, and I enjoyed watching it more than one time.

And of course, there were the reviews. I only read a few pages and got tons of laughs. It's surprizing how many people dont realise this is a joke against the 8-bit Theatre FLASH MOVIES rather than the comic.

I'm not dissapointed that this may have delayed the release of AHTM3, it was worth making. Good job!