AIM
NaesEion

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

It was alright.

Way too easy though, I made it to mars in 8 days, and the run after that I got $283,376,315.87 by going AFK for an hour while he was going in one direction as fast as he could. Still fun though for the few minutes it took to beat.

--PONG-- --PONG--

Bleh.

Ripped and slightly modded with some music thrown in.

Kill-ZONE responds:

No, lol, are you high.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Great!!

This has some pretty revolutionary scripting, at least none I have seen before, great job! And nostalgiaman, can you seriously not figure out how to buy new weapons? It's right on the bottoms of the drop-menus!!

Jeez. -.-

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

Meh..

I like the water effects but this is truely nothing special. Full of bugs and a generic concept, I can tell it wasn't any bit of a big project, so there isn't much to expect.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Great game.

Very challanging and entertaining, could have done with a little less wait times though. The story was interesting, too, better than the first. It could have gone better without so many bugs, but still fun. I'm glad I was able to right-click and play cause some levels I had -no- idea how to beat and simply had to skip. And for people with password problems, it's case sensitive, you have to use all lower-case letters.

Election 2004 Quiz! Election 2004 Quiz!

Stupid.

People dont need a quiz to tell them who to vote for.

happysnowfish responds:

Ok. Vote Nader, 2004!

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Too easy

When the game starts playing itself, it's not as fun, but it's still a great game. Although I have an outdated computer, it would be nice if I could run it smoothly at least on low quality, which I cant do. ._.

KiLLer CaRs! -=2=- KiLLer CaRs! -=2=-

Wee!

I found it very relaxing to crush a lot of people, and the easy difficulty level of this game make that feeling better =]. Actually, I was in the credit stage for at LEAST 10 minutes.. >_> Anyway, good game, a little short, and, well, the turning speed of the car could be slowed a bit (It was pretty hard to get around :o)

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Very fun, addictive game!

It can get very frusterating and challenging, but then again, it wouldn't be a game without those two quaities ^_^. I usually play this for around a half hour at times, but end up having to do something else. Well, I'll be back to try finishing the game :D

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Shad..

You get the combination for that password somewhere else in the maze, and it only gives you the map anyway! It's not that important. Oh, and great game :D